ACI Foundation Scholarships – Studying in countries like the US is a dream come through for some students apart from the fact that the majority are deprived of the opportunity as a result of financial constraints. Now the question is; are you a student and have been dreaming to study in the US but don’t have the funds? Good! We have an opportunity for you to fulfill that dream, through the ACI Foundation for international students.
The ACI foundational scholarship gives you the opportunity you need as an international student to study your dream course in the most outstanding and top-notch universities in the US. We are actually here to guide you on what, how, where, and when to apply for this scholarship. So don’t be afraid even if you don’t know how to process the application, this article will be a guide for you.
And so today our article will center on who can apply for the scholarship, the admission requirements, the documents required for the scholarship, the benefits that recipients will be awarded, the criteria for the selection of applicants, and the scholarship application procedures. So read this article between the lines if you know that you want to apply for the scholarship.
About the ACI Scholarship
This is a scholarship award that is given to students to help them achieve their academic dreams. For a candidate to be considered for the award, the applicant would have already become a full-time undergraduate at the time of offering the award. moreso, all applicants from all parts of the world can be accepted for the scholarship program, but applicants must know and understand that study will only take place in the United States and Canada during the year of the award.
The ACI Foundation Scholarships is a non-profit organization established by the American Concrete Institute, with the objective of fostering progress, innovation, and collaboration that will give a free ride to research and scholarships.
ACI scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship for international students, and the fellowship accepts applications from undergraduates, masters, and Ph.D. and postdoctoral studies. Those that are chosen for the fellowship will be notified and will have to attend an interview with the scholarship council.
ACI Scholarship Application Requirements
- For the period of their studies, students are to benefit from only one fellowship and one ACI scholarship
- Only one single online application form will be used for the scholarship award. Here, the applicant has to answer some qualifying questions.
Candidates are at liberty to select as many options as they like but must ensure that they read and understand the application requirements for each of the options they have selected.
The forms for the fellowships and scholarships will display which is eligible for the applicant. The questions that you must prepare answers for are as follows:
Have received a fellowship award from ACI Foundation before?
- What is your current academic status, when submitting the application, is it Undergraduate/Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Ph.D.?
- What will your academic status, be when the award cycle begins in spring 2023, Undergraduate/Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Ph.D.?
- Can you attend an interview in person at the spring ACI Concrete Convention, if chosen as a finalist?
- Remember that all travel, registration, and hotel arrangements will be paid for by the ACI Foundation.
- During the summer of 2024, can you fulfill a 10- to 12-week internship
- You must be a full-time student for the entire award/school term (spring semester 2023 through fall semester 2024), to be eligible for an award.
- The resume must be in Microsoft Word. It should be in either doc/docx or Acrobat Adobe (.pdf) format.
- Always save your data in each session of the online application before closing the platform.
- Ensure that the endorsements, transcripts, and other application materials are submitted before the application deadline.
Note: submissions should be done online. Hard copies will be accepted, only official transcripts can be mailed.
Selected finalists of the ACI Foundation fellowship will be notified by February 4, 2023.
The flight, hotel, and registration will be paid for by ACI Foundation
- Announcement of the awardees will be during the ACI Concrete Convention.
ACI Scholarship Required Documents for Application
You have to submit the following credentials:
- An English Language official transcript with a 4.0 grading scale.
- You must have two endorsements, one must be from an ACI member
- A Microsoft Word format of an academic resume
- Your education contact information
- Provide a 500-word essay.
ACI Foundation Scholarships Award/Worth
Beneficiaries of the ACI Foundation Scholarship will receive the following:
- Wardees will receive $10,000 – $15,000
- They collect an educational stipend
- Tuition fees
- Also books, and other materials
- The recipient will be paid travel expenses
- They collect attendance fees for two ACI conventions
- The Spring ACI Convention is a must for all finalists, as interviews may be conducted there
- Assistance in finding an industry mentor.
How to Apply for ACI Foundation Scholarships
If you want to apply for the scholarship, here are steps you can follow to achieve that.
- To apply click on the links below
- Create an account first
- Generate a password
- And login to the website again to begin your application proper
- To start your ACI application click on any of the links below:
Fellowships & Scholarships Application
Middle East & North Africa Fellowship Application
The criteria for selecting final beneficiaries of the ACI scholarship would be based on certain criteria. The criteria are as follows:
- It will be based on the applicant’s essays
- Secondly, the submitted data
- And endorsements will be considered
- Fellowship recipients with the strongest combination of interest and potential for professional success will get selected by The ACI Foundation Scholarship Council
The ACI scholarship application will be closed by November.
That is all you need to apply for the ACI scholarship for the 2023/2024 session. And we have to make sure that we provide you with the necessary information such as: who can apply for the scholarship, the admission requirements, the documents required for the scholarship, the benefits that recipients will be awarded, the selection criteria, and how to apply for the scholarship. So since you have read this article, then you are good to start the process of your application immediately.