Fairleigh Dickinson Scholarships – Students who have the intention of studying a program at a private university now have the opportunity. Once you meet the eligibility criteria, and have the necessary requirements.
Fairleigh Dickinson University is a private university that is located in Teaneck New Jersey. The university has its main campus in Madison.
This university was established in 1942 and currently, it offers more than 100 degree programs.
The university is a highly rated university with about a 48% graduation rate and an 85% acceptance rate. This graduation rate was the first of its kind as recorded in the 2020-2021 scoreboard.
The school is nicknamed Knights and was formerly known as Fairleigh Dickinson Junior College from 1942 to 1948.
The university has received its accreditation from the MSCHE and has unique colors including red and blue.
In this article, we will be talking specifically about the different scholarships available at the university their different eligibility statuses/requirements, and the application process.
You can Also Apply for;
- Bill Gates Scholarship 2023/2024 Application Guide for Global Student
- AAUW Fellowship Program 2023/2024 for Global Students to Study in US
- Harvard University Scholarship 2023/2024 – APPLY NOW
- Yale Scholarship 2023/2024 Application Updates – APPLY NOW
Fairleigh Dickinson Scholarships
This university offers scholarship opportunities for international students and locals. The list of scholarships and grants available are as follows;
- International scholarship
- Global housing grants
- Family grants
- Children of Alumni grants
- Athletic Scholarship
FDU International scholarship
This scholarship is worth about $24,000 annually. The minimum requirements for this scholarship include
- Academic merit
- Only renewable for four (4) years
- SAT/ACT not needed
FDU Global Housing Grant
This grant is worth about $3,000 yearly and the minimum requirements are as follows;
- The only student who lives or will accept t live in ad attend the metropolitan campus
- Academic merit, based on financial need and extracurricular involvement
- Renewable only for two years
- Candidates can still be qualified for merit-based scholarships
FDU Family Grant
The family grants scholarship is worth about $1500 yearly. The minimum requirements include
- Families with two or more dependent children attend FDU at the same time.
- A maximum amount of $1,500 only will be awarded to each person for a period of four(4) years for undergraduates
- Candidates are still eligible for merit-based scholarships
FDU Children of Alumni Grants
This scholarship is worth $1,500 yearly per student. The minimum requirements for this scholarship include
- For a period of four(4) years only
- This is For children of Fairleigh Dickinson University alumni who are dependent
- Eligible to qualify for merit-based scholarships.
FDU Athletic scholarship
The worth of this scholarship differs including the complete fees and accommodation fees). The minimum requirement for this scholarship include
- Only at the metropolitan campus
- Under the Division 1(one) rules and regulations of the NCAA.
- It only acknowledges the superior athletic ability of students participating in the NCAA Division 1
FDU Undergraduate transfer scholarships
- Phi Theta Kappa scholarship
- International transfer scholarships
- Family grants for undergraduate
- Children of undergraduate alumni grant
- Athletic scholarships for undergraduate
FDU Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship
The minimum requirement for this scholarship includes
- Only awarded annually
- Only available to students that are on transfer and are Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society (PTK) members
- Renewable only for two years
- Must be a verified PTK member
- Applicants with an Associate degree
FDU International Transfer Scholarship
This scholarship is worth $16,000 annually and the requirements include
- Outstanding academic qualification (based on academic merit)
- Can only be renewable for full-time students
Fairleigh Dickinson Scholarship Deadlines
Applicants in the fall (august) semester _________July 1st
Applicant in the spring (January) semester __________December 1st
Applicants in the summer (limited programs) _____________May 1st
The FDU FASA code is 002607. For consideration, candidates or applicants/families should fill out the form no later than 15th February.
How to Apply for Fairleigh Dickinson Scholarships
Follow the link below to start your application process for Fairleigh Dickinson Scholarships.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Fairleigh Dickinson scholarship?
The Fairleigh Dickinson scholarship is a financial aid program designed to assist eligible students with the cost of tuition at Fairleigh Dickinson University.
Who is eligible to apply for the Fairleigh Dickinson scholarship?
Eligibility for the Fairleigh Dickinson scholarship varies depending on the specific scholarship.
How do I apply for the Fairleigh Dickinson scholarship?
To apply for the Fairleigh Dickinson scholarship, you must complete the university’s scholarship application and submit it before the stated deadline.
When is the deadline to apply for the Fairleigh Dickinson scholarship?
The deadline to apply for the Fairleigh Dickinson scholarship varies depending on the specific scholarship.
Can I apply for multiple Fairleigh Dickinson scholarships?
Yes, you can apply for multiple Fairleigh Dickinson scholarships.
How much money can I receive from the Fairleigh Dickinson scholarship?
Some scholarships cover the full cost of tuition, while others may be partly funded
How is the Fairleigh Dickinson scholarship disbursed?
The Fairleigh Dickinson scholarship is typically disbursed directly to the university to cover tuition costs.
Do I need to reapply for the Fairleigh Dickinson scholarship each year?
It depends on the specific scholarship. Some scholarships are renewable and require students to reapply each year, while others are one-time awards.
Are international students eligible for the Fairleigh Dickinson scholarship?
Yes, international students are eligible for some Fairleigh Dickinson scholarships.
Can I use the Fairleigh Dickinson scholarship to cover other expenses besides tuition?
It depends on the specific scholarship. Some scholarships are designated specifically for tuition costs, while others may be used for other expenses such as room and board or textbooks.
Can I transfer my Fairleigh Dickinson scholarship to another university?
No, Fairleigh Dickinson scholarships are only valid for use at Fairleigh Dickinson University.
Are graduate students eligible for the Fairleigh Dickinson scholarship?
Yes, there are scholarships available for both undergraduate and graduate students at Fairleigh Dickinson University.
How are scholarship recipients selected?
Scholarship recipients are typically selected based on factors such as academic achievement, financial need, and community service.
How many Fairleigh Dickinson scholarships are awarded each year?
The number of scholarships awarded each year varies depending on the specific scholarship and available funds.
Can I apply for the Fairleigh Dickinson scholarship if I am already receiving financial aid?
Yes, you can apply for the Fairleigh Dickinson scholarship even if you are already receiving other forms of financial aid.
Do I need to be enrolled full-time to be eligible for the Fairleigh Dickinson scholarship?
It depends on the specific scholarship. Some scholarships require full-time enrollment, while others do not.
Can I apply for the Fairleigh Dickinson scholarship if I am a transfer student?
Yes, transfer students are eligible to apply for some Fairleigh Dickinson scholarships.
This university gives merit scholarships, need-based financial aid transfer scholarships, and grant opportunities. For more information and inquiries you can contact the admissions unit at 800-338-8803 or log on to the website at firstname.lastname@example.org.