You are currently viewing How To Make Money From Facebook Reels? – Find Out!

How To Make Money From Facebook Reels? – Find Out!

Facebook which was merely a social media platform has recently metamorphosed into a network where you can monetize your ideas using videos and pictures. Facebook Reels are a great feature and one that can make you earn massively on Facebook.

With Facebook Reels, you increase your traffic and can reach out to more markets, advertise your brand and create a prominent network. Indeed, the need to monetize your Facebook Reels cannot be overemphasized. So, if you’re looking for how to make money from Facebook Reels, you’re in the right place.

In this article, we’ll review what Facebook Reels is and how you can make money from it.

What Are Facebook Reels?

Facebook Reels are a new feature that allows users to create entertaining and short videos, connect with new people, and participate in social events hosted on Facebook. With Facebook Reels, You can choose to add special effects to your photos and videos.

This allows you to give meaning to your ideas and express your distinct individuality and talents through the use of Facebook Reels. Facebook Reels can be anywhere from 3 – 60 seconds long and are expected to conform to several requirements.

For more including best practices see the video below.

How To Make Money From Facebook Reels?

Making money from Facebook Reels has become increasingly common and you too can grab this opportunity whilst it still lasts. Below are all you need to know about Facebook Reels monetization:

Facebook Reels Ads

You can make money from Facebook Reels through ads. Content creators can add adverts to their Reels but the requirement is that you must have more than 10,000 followers, at least 5 videos, and a total of 600,000 minutes of viewership in the last 60 days. These fresh approaches to advertising are currently accessible in the United States, Canada, Mexico, and 147 other countries.

According to TechCrunch, whatever income you generate from these ads will be partly shared between you, the content creator and the platform (Facebook). You get 55% of the profit whereas the rest of the 45% goes to Facebook

Before that change, the only thing that content creators on the site could do with their Facebook videos was incorporate advertisements.

Facebook Reels’ Bonus Play Program

You can monetize your Facebook Reels by simply participating in Facebook Reels’ bonus play program. This programme offers a “bonus” to creators whose Reels receive at least 1,000 views within 30 days. Creators can earn up to $35,000 per month with the Reels Play bonus programme, however, to participate in this bonus play program, you have to be invited. That’s the only downside to this feature.

Stars

You can earn from Facebook Reels by earning stars. You earn these stars from users who have watched your Reels and find them pleasing. According to Meta, users will soon be able to give content creators stars while watching their reels. For every star that you earn from a user, Meta will pay you 1 cent.

Facebook Reels’ Challenges

Meta has just recently announced that it will also pay bonuses to creators who share original Reels on Facebook. Through their challenge incentive programme, content creators can earn up to $4,000 per month by completing a series of challenges. When a creator completes one challenge, they are then given access to the next one. This process continues until the end of the month, at which point their progress is reset. Creators who want to participate in the Reels bonus programme and earn money through challenges will need to wait until they are invited to do so.

Conclusion

Facebook Reels is a great way to earn massively on Facebook. Because it’s stress-free, high paying and has several options to earn from, Facebook Reels are a great option to make money. What are you waiting for? Join millions of users and make the most of this opportunity!

Leave a Reply